Association Insurance Programs is pleased to be working with Hiscox, specialists in insurance for small businesses and freelancers in industries like consulting, design, IT / technology, real estate / rental management, fitness and more.
Why choose Hiscox?
- Tailored coverage: Hiscox tailors coverage to the risks in your industry so you get everything you need and nothing you don’t.
- Competitive rates: Hiscox policy premium levels are very competitive starting from $22.50/mo.
- Fast and simple: you can obtain a quote in minutes online or speak to a licensed advisor.
- Passion for service: Hiscox has knowledgeable advisors who are rated 4.9 out of 5 for overall service and 96% of people surveyed would recommend Hiscox.
- Confidence: Hiscox Insurance Company Inc. is ‘A’ rated by A.M. Best and they offer a 14 day money back guarantee.
- Flexible payment options – pay annually or spread your payments monthly for no extra cost.
Policies customized to the risks in your field include:
Hiscox general liability insurance protects you from third party claims for bodily injury, associated medical costs, and damage to someone else’s property. Click here for more information on Hiscox general liability coverage.
Hiscox professional liability insurance, also called errors and omissions insurance (E&O), protects you if you are sued for negligence (even if you haven’t made a mistake). Coverage also includes defense costs associated with any lawsuit. Click here for more information on Hiscox professional liability coverage.
Business owner insurance
Also known as a business owner's policy (or BOP insurance), this combines general liability and business equipment coverage (including accidental damage) into one affordable package. Click here for more information Hiscox business owner coverage.